The color scheme of this one totally reminds me of the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer.
Skill Level: Another EASY project.
Black Embroidery Floss
White Embroidery Floss
1 7/8" double pronged alligator clip or something similar (I got mine from Minor Details.)
1. Use the pattern below to cut each pattern piece from it's corresponding piece of felt. You will need Adobe Reader to see and print it. It's free, and you can download it here.
2. Embroider around the black circle using a blanket stitch and white embroidery floss.
3. Embroider around each red flower using a blanket stitch and black embroidery floss.
4. Stitch around the edge and down the center of each white leaf using a running stitch and black embroidery floss.
5. Place the small red flower on top of the large red flower, and then place both on top of the black circle. Center the little white circle on the small red flower and secure it by stitching an "x" through all layers.
6. Sew the leaves to the black circle hiding the leaf-bases beneath the red flowers.
7. Glue the black circle to the hair clip. (You may want to add a little glue to more fully secure the flower to the circle too.)