I bought Teagan's wings here. They already had orange glitter, but I wanted to add a little "umph" so I painted over the lines with black fabric paint and sprinkled on a little glitter while it was still wet. The glitter did a great job of disguising my wonky paint lines.
I got the idea for the ric rac on bottom layers of the tutu from this tutorial. I made the top as a circle, like this tutorial, and finished the edges with a rolled hem on my serger. Love that thing.
I used a vest pattern (not this one, but it's similar), scooped down the neckline in the front, cut it down the center front, and straightened the bottom. I put the eyelets in following this tutorial. It ended up being a little too short, so I may add a little peplum-like ruffle on the bottom.
The shirt is this shirt.
Here it is in action: